Yes, I know it's super early, but seeing as we're in lockdown and we can't go out, it's the perfect time to start working on making some gorgeous DIY Christmas gifts!
With all the recipes below, you can change the oils up, but stick to the same amount of essential oils to carrier ratio to ensure safe dilution ratios.
Everybody loves a good exfoliating scrub to get their skin prepped ready for the new year.
Sugar is an excellent exfoliant that melts away in the bath/shower and acts as a humectant, drawing water to your skin.
- 6 drops Magnolia (10% off this month!)
- 4 drops Wild Orange
- 1 drop Ylang Ylang (or Cananga if you picked that up on BOGO last month!)
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup fractionated coconut oil
- 120ml amber jar
Foaming Hand soap
We love the immune boosting properties of On Guard Foaming hand soap, but when you're giving someone a gift, sometimes it's nice to customise it with a difference fragrance.
I love this citrus/mint combo for waking me up in the shower, but you can add any oils you like
- 1kg Melt & Pour Soap Base
- 15 drops Green Mandarin
- 15 drops Lime
- 15 drops Grapefruit (or White Grapefruit if you managed to get yours free this month!)
- 10 drops spearmint
- Moulds (these ones are cute if you didn't manage to get the doTERRA ones before they sold out)
Melt your soap base over a pan of boiling water, stirring consistently.
Remove from the heat and wait 3 minutes before stirring your oils in.
Pour into soap moulds.
Do you make your own essential oil gifts at Christmas?
Share your recipes with us in the comments!